Coop Funeralcare has over 1,000 funeral homes across the UK offering a range of pre-paid, fully guaranteed funeral plans. Payment for the plans can be made upfront or in instalments over 2-25 years.
Cremation & Burial Funeral Plans
Coop Funeralcare offer four Set Funeral Plans – Simple, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Each of these plans provide a different level of service while covering every essential, with provision for bespoke requirements if needed. All plans include Funeral Directors services to make funeral arrangements, caring for the deceased including private chapel of rest, hearse and personnel required for the funeral, bereavement assistance via professional organisations, Minister or Officiant’s fee to perform the service at the crematorium.
Simple £3,295 (monthly £20.85)
Bronze £3,595 (monthly £22.75)
Silver £3,950 (monthly £24.99)
Gold £4,199 (monthly £26.57)
Tailor-Made Funeral Plan
This plan allows unique wishes to be realised, where almost everything can be arranged and paid for in advance, from adding your favourite floral tribute to paying for a newspaper notice.
Total Costs TBA
Stone masons can design and prepare memorials, which can be purchased on its own or alongside a funeral plan.
Coop Funeralcare Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Coop Funeralcare are favourable, with most users speaking very highly of the service they received, describing the process as informative, professional and well explained, and the staff sympathetic, friendly and personable. There are, however, a couple of individual instances where customers have been unhappy at some levels of detail.
Trustpilot – 3.9/5 (based on 10 reviews)
- Range of pre-paid funeral plans, available for either a burial or cremation
- Fully guaranteed plans
- Easy payment options, ranging from paying in full, spreading the cost over 6 or 12 months or monthly instalments over 2–25 years.
- ‘Coop Commitment’ to deliver the plan should you die early
- Guaranteed acceptance with no upper age limit
- Professional support and guidance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Some complaints about ashes being mishandled
- Some accusations of theft of the deceased’s jewellery
Website: Coop Funeralcare