Established in 1873 as a Bradford-based hospital fund, Sovereign Health Care is one of the UK’s leading cash plan providers, specialising as a hospital fund that supports people when they need to access health care.
Sovereign Health Care does not offer life insurance cover.
Over 50s Life Insurance
Sovereign Health Care does not offer over 50s life insurance.
Mortgage Life Insurance
Sovereign Health Care does not offer mortgage life insurance.
Critical Illness Cover
Sovereign Health Care does not offer critical illness cover.
Whole Life Insurance
Sovereign Health Care does not offer whole of life insurance.
Income Protection Insurance
Sovereign Health Care work with PG Mutual to offer Income Protection Plus; a plan that you can tailor to suit your needs and which pays a regular income if you can’t work due to illness or injury. Cover isn’t just provided for short-term illness or injury, the plan provides you with an income up to the age of 65 if you are unable to return to work before this time. As well as providing a regular monthly income you also benefit from a profit share scheme that is topped-up annually from any profits – the longer you have your Income Protection Plus plan the bigger your potential maturity payment – and there’s no penalty for making claims against your policy. Policy holders also get access to a member benefits scheme which provides a whole range of discounts on popular brands and services. Currently the company are offering a 15% discount on your first two years cover, plus £50 in One4all vouchers that can be used online and in store.
Find out more
Sovereign Health Care offer various health care plans and wellbeing services including Dental and Optical services, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Sports Massage, Chiropody, Podiatry, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Reflexology and more. It also offers Income Protection Plus for businesses.
Sovereign Health Care Reviews and Ratings
There are not many online reviews for Sovereign Health Care, the most appearing on Facebook, where reviewers are fairly complementary. Users have noted good product benefits, competitive prices and a good cover.
- One of the UK’s leading cash plan providers
- Long established since 1873
- Some decent online reviews
- Partnered with PG Mutual to offer a tailored Income Protection plan
- No penalties for making claims against your policy
- Policy holders get access to a member benefits scheme which provides discounts on popular brands and services
- 15% discount on the first two years of cover
- Free £50 One4all vouchers for new customers
- Specialises more in health care plans and wellbeing services for businesses, rather than individual protection products
- Income Protection Insurance is the only cover they offer
- Limited product information available online
Website: Sovereign Health Care