Pure Retirement is an award-winning, Leeds based mortgage lender, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). A provider of lifetime mortgage plans, it aims to provide superior customer service for the over 60s in the equity release market.
Pure Retirement Plans
Available to UK residents over 60 years of age who own their own home, this Lifetime Mortgage Plan allow you to access equity and turn it into cash. There are no repayments to make and interest rates are fixed. The money you release is paid back, in addition to any interest that has built-up, when the property is sold. This is usually when you pass away or move into long-term care.
Pure Retirement Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Pure Retirement.
- Website is easy to navigate and understand, written in plain English
- Some useful links to independent financial advisers
- ‘No negative equity’ guarantee
- A quick process which is usually completed within 8 weeks from the date the application form is received
- Award winning products and services
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Must be over 60 to qualify
- A narrow product range
- Focus on lifetime mortgages rather than home reversion
- Limited product information on the website
- Detailed product information only available upon enquiry
- No online reviews or customer feedback
Website: Pure Retirement