Based in London, Retirement Plus arranges and administers the Property Plan, a home reversion equity release plan, which is available to homeowners aged 65 and over. Retirement Plus is a member of the Equity Release Council (formerly SHIP).
Retirement Plus Property Plan
The Retirement Plus Property Plan is a type of home reversion plan, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Available to homeowners aged 65 and over, you can sell all or part of your property at less than its market value in return for a tax-free lump sum, a regular income, or both, but stay on in your home as a tenant, paying no rent. Every month Retirement Plus will increase its percentage share in your property at the fixed rate which was set when you took out the Property Plan. Once your home is sold, they will deduct the Retirement Plus share and any sale and legal costs from the sale proceeds. Any remaining balance will be paid to your estate.
Retirement Plus Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Retirement Plus.
- Authorised and regulated by the FCA
- As a long-standing member of the Equity Release Council
- Helpful web links to find independent solicitors or financial advisers
- The company is not taking on any new customers at present due to allocated funds being exhausted
- Available to over 65s only
- No online reviews or recommendations
- A fairly basic website with little product information
- Home reversion plans only, no lifetime mortgage or extensive equity release products
Website: Retirement Plus