With assets totalling £54.3 billion, AJ Bell is one of the UK’s largest investment platforms. The company has a comprehensive range of investments on offer spanning everything from investment trusts and ETFs, to gilts, warrants, corporate bonds, passive funds, SIPP, stocks and shares and ISAs.
The AJ Bell Platinum SIPP is established as a trust, with you and AJ Bell (PP) Trustees Limited appointed as its trustees. You can choose any UK authorised investment manager to run the SIPP for you, or you can manage the investments yourself. Your SIPP can invest in UK commercial property, which can then be leased to a third party, or back to your own business at a commercial rent.
AJ Bell has a comprehensive range of investments on offer spanning everything from investment trusts and ETFs, to gilts, warrants, corporate bonds, passive funds, SIPP, stocks and shares and ISAs.
AJ Bell Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for AJ Bell are fairly poor with many complaints of people being unable to access the trading platform, as well as people finding the website unhelpful and difficult to navigate. There are also several bad experiences regarding poor customer service as people find the company difficult to work with.
Trust Pilot – 2.6/5 (based on 11 reviews)
- A wide range of investment opportunities
- Low fees and costs
- Dedicated administration team and access to AJ Bell consultants
- SIPP Illustration Tool produces illustrations to show your projected pension commencement lump sum and maximum income drawdown pension
- Award-winning: Sunday Times 100 Best Companies, Money Marketing Awards and Moneyfacts Annual Star Ratings 2020
- Flexi-access drawdown available
- Payment of death benefits
- Many complaints of people unable to access the trading platform
- Poor customer service reviews
- A difficult to navigate website
- Financial or investment advice not offered
Website: AJ Bell