Based in Dundee, Scotland, Alliance Trust is an award-winning investment platform service provider established in 1986. The company provides a range of Pension, ISA, Investment Account and child savings solutions to help address its clients’ needs through various life stages.
Alliance Trust’s SIPP offers a range of long term investments including funds, investment trusts, ETFs and shares, which can be held in tax-efficient accounts. Growth is free of income and Capital Gains Tax, and tax relief is offered on payments in. Savings can be accessed from the age of 55 and above.
Alliance Trust provides a range of Pension, ISA, Investment Account and child savings solutions applicable at various life stages.
Alliance Trust Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Alliance Trust are quite poor with users complaining of terrible customer service and a clunky system that is difficult to use, takes an age to load and often times out. Many customers have also disliked several of the unexpected charges that are applied to them unknowingly.
Trust Pilot – 2/5 (based on 34 reviews)
- A range of long term investment opportunities
- Over 100+ Fund Managers available to give impartial investment advice
- Over 4,000+ investment options available
- Award-winning: Shares Award, Money Observer, Online Personal Wealth
- Growth is free of income and Capital Gains Tax
- A decent quantity of downloadable supporting literature and guides
- Savings only accessible from age 55 onwards
- A slow platform that makes dealing very difficult
- Issues with the website timing out
- Poor customer service experiences
- Unexpected additional charges
Website: Alliance Trust