Founded more than 125 years ago in Berlin, Allianz SE, the parent company of Allianz Global Investors, remains one of the world’s strongest financial communities with a rich investment history, supporting over 82 million clients in 70 countries. Furthermore, it continues to be a global leader in asset management services and solutions.
Allianz Stocks and Share ISAs
Allianz Global Investors offers a wide range of funds covering all major asset classes. These funds can be accessed in several different ways:
Allianz RiskMaster Conservative
Designed for investors with a desire for marginally lower risk investments the RiskMaster Conservative Multi Asset Fund invests across a range of asset classes. The conservative fund has more of a bias to potentially lower risk asset classes with the aim of delivering more stable but lower returns.
Allianz RiskMaster Moderate
Designed for investors who are looking for a more balanced portfolio the RiskMaster Moderate Multi Asset Fund invests across a range of asset classes. The moderate fund invests in a balanced way with a relatively equal spread to those assets which are perceived to offer growth and those that are considered lower risk.
Allianz RiskMaster Growth
Designed for investors with a desire for higher risk growth based investments the RiskMaster Growth Multi Asset Fund invests across a range of asset classes. The growth fund has a bias to higher risk asset classes with the goal of offering higher returns with potentially more uncertainty for investors.
Allianz offers its clients a wide range of actively managed strategies and solutions across the risk / return spectrum.
Allianz Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Allianz are very poor with customers unhappy with the poor customer service levels and how staff seem uncaring, faceless, lacking empathy and being unwilling to take responsibility.
- A global leader in asset management services and solutions
- A long history of portfolio building and asset management
- Investment opportunities in all major asset classes
- Over 780 investment professionals with established expertise in equities, fixed-income, multi-asset and alternative investments
- Various ISA products to satisfy difference risk appetites
- Fast easy online setup
- A large, fairly daunting website
- Aimed mostly at professional, high-end investors rather than casual investors
- No other ISA offerings available
- Very poor customer reviews
- Many reports of unhelpful, uncaring staff
Website: Allianz Global Investors