Based in Cardiff, Alltrust provides bespoke investment service to clients and their advisers for self-invested schemes. The company aims to create personal and lasting relationships with its clients via a flexible business approach and commitment to continual change. It specialises in SIPP and SSAS investment products.
The Alltrust SIPP is a pension scheme and therefore a primary means of saving for retirement. SIPPs allow for a considerable number of different types of asset to be held, and the member must choose where they wish to place their funds. The SIPP pays a tax free cash sum and a regular income as well as giving the individual member the ability to vary the income being received in terms of the amount drawn, and the frequency of payment. Provision can be made to pay spouses or partners, and other financial dependants and beneficiaries, some or all of the pension fund in the event of an individual’s death.
Alltrust Group SIPP
The Alltrust Group SIPP is a standalone pension arrangement designed for small groups of individuals. Typically, those individuals will be connected to each other either as family members or as business partners. A group scheme can be more cost effective than a series of individual arrangements. Assets are typically held as as a ‘common pool’ which can offer additional flexibility in terms of investment or retirement where individuals have differing needs.
Alltrust specialises in the provision of Actuarial, Trustee and Administration Services for SIPPs and SSASs.
Alltrust Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Alltrust.
- Contributions can usually be started or stopped at any point
- Pays a tax free cash sum and a regular income
- Provision for Group SIPP which is more cost-effective
- Technical Help Centre offers due diligence and guidance
- Good information on the website, easy to navigate
- Fixed fees – the company does not benefit from any cuts, any commissions, or any referral fees
- A relatively new and unknown company
- Company only deals with clients through their appointed Professional Financial Adviser rather than on a direct basis
- Benefits can only be drawn from age 55
- Technical Help Centre not functioning online yet
- No online reviews or customer experience comparisons available