Based in London, ArchOver Business Lending is a member of the Hampden Group, a leading provider of financial and business support services that manages insurance assets with an underwriting capacity in excess of £2bn.
Innovative Finance ISA
Archover’s Innovative Finance ISA (IFISA) allows you to invest your annual tax free ISA allowance of £20,000 into P2P loans, so you can earn up to 10% with investment opportunities tax free. You can choose between investing on a loan-by-loan or automated basis, and you can choose from a range of security types, so you can diversify your portfolio in-line with your investment goals. The ISA has no fees and is easy to transfer-in.
As well as its IFISA, Archover also offers secured lending and borrowing services as well as Investment Planning.
Archover Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Archover are excellent with customers happy with the level of customer support they receive, the time and effort that staff give and the ease and efficiency of the company’s platform.
- A member of the Hampden Group, a leading provider of financial and business support services
- No fees
- Easy to transfer-in
- Loans have passed thorough credit analysis and are monitored monthly throughout the term
- ArchOver’s Investment Plan lets you invest into a portfolio of loans and at a lower threshold
- Choose between investing on a loan-by-loan or automated basis
- An easy-to-navigate, plain English website with clear information
- A professional, highly-regarded investment platform
- Excellent customer reviews
- Fast easy online setup
- Company only has the Innovative Finance ISA
- Cash ISAs or Stocks and Shares ISAs not offered
- Limited product detail and information on website
- A lack of online support tools, downloadable information or help guides