Arnold Stansby & Co is one of the oldest member firms of the London Stock Exchange with its origins dating back to the 1870’s. The company provides simple, transparent and cost effective investment solutions, covering everything from Junior ISA’s to Inheritance tax portfolios and estate administration.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Arnold Stansby’s Stocks and Share ISA is a ‘wrapper’ which allows you to invest and save with favourable tax status. It provides you with the ability to diversify your portfolio across a wide range of investments such as equities, fixed interest securities and collective investment schemes. You pay no further tax on any income earned or any gains when you sell your investments. The ISA allowance each year is £20,000.
Arnold Stansby’s Junior ISA is also wholly tax free. Money invested is sheltered from capital gains and income tax, making it an attractive, tax-efficient product. Money is safely locked away until the child turns 18, helping a nice nest egg build up. There are a huge range of investment options available and specialist advice is available if you need help picking your portfolio. Only parents or guardians are able to open a Junior ISA, but anyone can pay into them (such as grandparents or friends).
As well as ISAs, Arnold Stansby & Co offer a large range of related financial services including SIPPS, SASS, Probate, Inheritance Tax Planning, Trust Management and more.
Arnold Stansby & Co Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Arnold Stansby & Co.
- Monitor the progress of your ISA portfolio 24/7
- Half-yearly ISA valuation offered
- No outsourcing of your investments to 3rd parties – the process is managed internally from start to finish
- A large document library with supporting information
- Fast easy online setup
- A fairly basic website with limited product detail
- Only Stocks and Share ISAs offered
- No Cash ISAs available
- No customer reviews or experiences to compare
- Limited product detail and information on website
- A lack of online support tools, downloadable information or help guides
Website: Arnold Stansby & Co