Located in Bath, Ascentric is an investment management platform. It has recently become a part of M&G plc: a FTSE 100 international savings and investments business with a 170 year heritage.
Ascentric’s SIPP is a long term investment designed to provide you with a lump sum and/or income in retirement. Anyone over 18 can have one and you may stop and start your contributions at any time without penalty. Investment opportunities include Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts, OEICs (Open Ended Investment Companies), Stocks and Shares, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Bonds.
Ascentric Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Ascentric.
- A part of M&G plc, one of the most financially strongest financial services businesses in the UK
- Online platform brings investments and pensions together in one place
- A simple, single pricing structure
- Access to a wide range of investment and tax wrappers
- A full valuation statement twice a year by post
- A member of the London Stock Exchange
- Money is protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- A part of M&G plc; a long-standing, global FTSE 100 company
- No online reviews or customer experiences available
- Difficult to find detailed product information on the website
- Limited downloadable help information and content
- SIPP contributions only applicable up to age 75
- Offices and phone lines not open on weekends