Based in Glasgow and formed in 2001, @sipp is a privately owned, independent fund manager that focuses on its flexibility and personal service when recommending products throughout the UK. The company has £1.6bn of assets under administration with over 4,000 clients.
SIPP is a pension that allows you to take control over how you plan for your retirement. The product offers access to one of a range of permitted investments, including cash deposits, discretionary fund manager arrangement, execution-only share dealing facility, fund platform facility and insurance company trustee investment plan. From £231 p.a.
Solo SIPP +
Offers access to the same permitted investments under the Solo SIPP, but up to three investments or arrangements may be held. From £283 p.a.
Offers unlimited access to the same range of investments permitted under the Solo SIPP. From £403 p.a.
Offers unlimited access to the full range of permitted investments including commercial property, non-standard assets and private company shares. From £640 p.a.
As well as offering a range of SIPPs, @sipp also specialise in Commercial Property sales and SSAS investment products.
@sipp Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for @sipp
- Transparent, menu-based pricing – pay as you use
- The ability to contribute, or transfer in benefits, anytime – without charge
- Whole of market investment options
- Fast same day application and investment request process
- Easy migration between family SIPP products, as and when needs change
- Drawdown and UFPLS options – with multiple payment dates throughout each month
- Clear, easy-to-understand downloadable literature
- No online reviews available
- A relatively new and unknown company
- Third party administration arrangement
- Only two offices: Glasgow and Essex
- Office and telephone lines not open on weekends