Barnett Waddingham is a leading independent UK professional services consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance. With a team of over 1,280 people in eight offices, the company acts as a trusted partner for a wide range of clients in both the private and public sectors, including almost 25% of FTSE 100 and almost 10% of FTSE 350 companies.
The Barnett Waddingham Flexible SIPP is a versatile product combining the benefits of a ‘lite’ SIPP with the wider options and full service of a bespoke SIPP if required. It provides maximum flexibility in planning for, and drawing benefits in, retirement. As a single product with one set of terms, one fee schedule and no need for a new application, Flexible SIPP makes it easy to move from ‘lite’ to bespoke options or back.
Barnett Waddingham provides a range of risk, pensions, investment and insurance services including self-invested pensions, risk management insurance, pension management services, trust management and more.
Barnett Waddingham Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Barnett Waddingham are not too favourable with several customers complaining about the poor customer service levels and bad attitude of the staff who work there, labelling them as inefficient and uncaring.
Trust Pilot – 2.5/5 (based on 5 reviews)
- Panel of discretionary fund managers (DFMs)
- Bespoke SIPP flexibility
- Specific commercial property expertise
- Dedicated individual contact
- One set of terms with one fee schedule
- An informative website with helpful downloadable content
- Offices all around the UK
- Moneyfacts 5 Star Rating 2020
- Few online customer reviews or product recommendations available
- Several instances of poor customer service and bad attitudes from staff members
- Information overload on the website makes navigation difficult at times
Website: Barnett Waddingham