Bestinvest is an investment company based in Mayfair, London. It provides execution-only investment services predominantly to private investors, as well as financial planning, investment management and investment advisory services as part of the Tilney Group.
- Get up to £1,000 cashback cashback
- No set-up fees
- Tiered service fees of 0.4% or less per year
- Invest how you like
- Pay up to £500 towards any exit fees
SIPPs are not suitable for everyone. They may not be right for you if you don’t want to invest across different asset classes or don’t think you will make use of the investment choices available to you.
The Best SIPP
The Best SIPP is an award-winning low-cost personal pension making it easy to choose how your retirement savings are invested and consolidate several pensions in one place. Any UK resident under the age of 75 can save into a SIPP. Any money you invest in your SIPP will be topped up by 20% by the taxman, and higher or additional-rate taxpayers can claim back a further 20% or 25% respectively.
Bestinvest Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Bestinvest are generally quite decent with many customers happy with the customer service levels they have received as well as the free-to-access supporting literature and online account support. However several complaints have surfaced about the online trading platform being clunky and unresponsive, with many accounts of it crashing or not functioning properly.
- Award-winning: Best Low-cost SIPP Provider at the Investors Chronicle and FT Awards, Best SIPP Provider at the Shares Awards 2018 and Best SIPP for Beginners at the Moneywise Pension Awards 2018
- No account set-up fees and free fund dealing
- Choose from more than 2,500 funds, ETFs, investment trusts and nearly all UK shares
- £500 contribution towards your pension exit fees
- Round the clock access to your online account
- Easy to follow, free-to-access support guides
- Unresponsive to customers queries and complaints
- Many instances of the trading platform crashing or not functioning properly
- Customer complaints department slow to react
- Complaints about additional hidden fees
- A fairly large and overwhelming website