Established in 1976 and based in Liverpool, Blankstone Sington offers a range of financial services for private investors, intermediaries and trustees, helping manage their savings and investments.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Blankstone Sington’s Stocks and Shares ISA offer generous tax benefits and allow you to access your money whenever you want. It provides you with the ability to diversify your portfolio across a wide range of investments such as equities, fixed interest securities and collective investment schemes. You pay no further tax on any income earned or any gains when you sell your investments. The ISA allowance each year is £20,000.
Blankstone Sington’s Junior ISA is wholly tax free. Money invested is sheltered from capital gains and income tax, making it an attractive, tax-efficient product. Money is safely locked away until the child turns 18, at which point the ISA transfers to an adult ISA and becomes fully accessible to the child. You can invest up to £9,000 each tax year.
As well as ISAs, Blankstone Sington offers a range of related financial services including model portfolio services, stockbroking, SIPPs, inheritance tax portfolios and investment management.
Blankstone Sington Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Blankstone Sington.
- An easy-to-understand, clear website
- Fast easy online setup
- A range of financial services including model portfolio services, stockbroking, SIPPs, inheritance tax portfolios and investment management
- Website provides useful news, market reports and trustee feedback
- Stocks and Share ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs or Innovative Finance ISAs not offered
- Limited product detail and information on website
- A lack of online support tools or downloadable help guides
- No customer reviews or product feedback
Website: Blankstone Sington