For over 20 years, Bristol Credit Union has been providing local community banking, ethical savings and fair loans for the people of Bristol, Bath and its surrounding areas.
Bristol Credit Union’s Cash ISA is an instant access, tax-free savings account. It allows you to invest up to £20,000 per year in a tax-efficient way. The minimum deposit for this ISA is £1,000.
The money you invest gets put to work for local good – your savings allow the Union to offer fair loans to local people who need credit but may struggle to borrow affordably elsewhere. With this product you will earn a variable rate of interest of 0.35% AER tax free. To apply you must be over 18 years old and live, work or study in Bristol, Bath, South Gloucestershire or the North Summerset area.
As well as its Cash ISA, Bristol Credit Union also offer personal loans, family finance plans and savings accounts exclusively for the people of Bristol, Bath and its surrounding areas.
Bristol Credit Union Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Bristol Credit Union.
- Money you invest gets put to work for local good
- A competitive return on your savings
- Transfers-in accepted
- Fast easy online setup
- A clear, plain English website, easy to understand
- Protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Only applicable in the Bristol, Bath, South Gloucestershire or North Summerset areas
- Cash ISA only
- Stocks and Shares or other ISA products not offered
- Large minimum deposit of £1,000 required
- Limited product information available on website
- A lack of online help guides and downloadable help guides
- No customer reviews or product feedback
Website: Bristol Credit Union