Based in London, British Pearl is an online property investment platform facilitating share and loan-based investment in UK property. It aims to help its customers build a diversified online property portfolio in a hassle-free way.
Stocks and Share ISA
British Pearl enables people to invest in buy-to-let and development projects, as either shareholders, lenders, or both. The company sources and manages all the properties, taking the pain out of property investing and management.
An easy-to-use online platform gives you access to the market, plus flexibility and control over your investment. The share investments offer you a way to buy into a property, without buying the whole property.
You are entitled to dividends made up of net rental income, and a share of any property appreciation when it’s sold. The Stocks and Shares ISA allowance each year is £20,000. You can invest this as one lump sum or smaller amounts, letting you grow a pot of investments safe from the taxman.
British Pearl Innovative Finance ISA
With a British Pearl IFISA you can invest savings of up to £20,000 p.a. and transfer your existing ISAs tax free in loans secured against UK property. Your capital is secured with a first charge.
It enables you to earn tax-free interest up to 4.30% p.a; interest accrues daily and is usually paid monthly. 3 – 5 year investment terms are available and you can diversify loans across multiple UK properties.
The British Pearl ISA is ‘flexible’ which means that if you take any cash out of your British Pearl ISA you can replace it during the same tax year without using up any of your annual allowance. To be eligible you need to be a UK resident for tax purposes and aged 18 or over.
As well as ISAs, British Pearl also offer share and loan services.
British Pearl Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for British Pearl are very good with customers happy with the clear, concise and transparent product information offered, as well as the easy-to-use website and helpful customer support team.
Trustpilot – 3.1/5 (based on 33 reviews)
- Manage your ISA with an easy-to-use dashboard
- No day to day management fees or additional charges
- Transfer funds from existing ISAs for free
- Early exit options with a Resale Market
- Diverse investment opportunities across any number of properties which vary in type, location and risk profile
- 3 – 5 year investment terms
- Clear, transparent information
- A functional, easy-to-understand website
- Fast easy online setup
- Good customer reviews
- Stocks and Shares and Innovative ISA options only
- Cash or Lifetime ISAs offered
- A lack of supporting documentation or online downloadable resources
- Investments mainly focus on buy-to-let and development projects
- Only for UK residents aged 18 or over
Website: British Pearl