Located in Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire Building Society is a mutual building society offering savings accounts and mortgages across England and Wales. It is committed to working in an ethical and responsible manner to the benefit of its members and the local community.
Buckinghamshire Building Society’s Cash ISAs are tax-free savings accounts. The instant access account has an interest rate is 0.15% Gross PA/AER tax-free; the 30 days account has a higher interest rate of 0.30%, but you must wait 30 days to access your money. With these ISAs you can invest up to £20,000 per year in a tax-efficient way. You can open a Cash ISA account with a minimum of £1, to do so you must be a UK resident aged 16 and over.
As well as Cash ISAs, the company also offer savings accounts and mortgages.
Buckinghamshire Building Society Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Buckinghamshire Building Society.
- Credit scoring not utilised; customers are assessed using a manual underwriting system
- No penalties for withdrawals
- Minimum £1 deposit
- Instant access or 30 day options with different variable interest rates
- A commitment to working in an ethical and responsible manner to the benefit of its members and the local community
- Cash ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime or other ISA products not offered
- ISA transfers from other providers not accepted
- No customer reviews or product feedback
- Limited product detail or information on website
- A lack of online support tools or downloadable help content
Website: Buckinghamshire Building Society