Established in 2002, Castlefield specialises in providing financial advice and opportunities for individuals or businesses that want to invest in charities or ethical funds.
Castlefield have an investment product called The C4C Investor Account which is an exclusive share dealing, administration and custody arrangement for existing and future investors in Capital for Colleagues plc (C4C). It is designed solely for investors who can demonstrate that they have sufficient understanding, knowledge and/or experience of investing in the shares of companies like C4C and are able to commit a minimum initial investment of £5,000.
Junior ISA (JISA)
Castlefield’s Junior ISA is a tax-efficient way to save and invest for a child’s future. Like any other ISA, you can invest in a stocks and shares Junior ISA, a cash Junior ISA or a combination of the two. The minimum opening and operating balance is £1 and the overall JISA allowance for 2020-2021 is £9,000. No withdrawals are allowed before the child’s 18th birthday. In order to place your investment, the company uses one of the UK’s leading investment platforms, Cofunds, to monitor your account, switch funds and make additional payments.
Castlefield specialises in providing financial advice and management services for both businesses and individuals who want to invest in charities or ethical funds.
Castlefield Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Castlefield.
- Tailored financial advice
- Specialist Investment ISAs offered
- A junior version of the ISA is available
- Specialist investments in charities or ethical funds
- ‘B.E.S.T’ investment selection methodology identifies investments not only based on traditional financial criteria, but also on other critical success factors such as environmental and social impact and good standards of corporate governance
- Fast easy online setup
- Investment ISAs only
- Cash ISAs or Lifetime ISAs or other ISA products not offered
- An initial investment of £5,000 is required
- Limited product detail and information on website
- A lack of online support guides or downloadable help guides