Charles Stanley & Co. Limited is one of the oldest firms on the London Stock Exchange with its origins in a banking partnership established in Sheffield in January 1792. Nowadays it is one of the leading wealth management firms in the UK providing a range of financial planning and investment management services to national charities, trusts, financial advisers and professional institutes.
The Charles Stanley Direct SIPP
The Charles Stanley Direct SIPP gives you control of where you invest, offering access to over 3000 Funds, as well as UK and Overseas Shares, Gilts, Bonds, ETFs and Investment Trusts. You choose how, where and when to invest your money. Any UK resident under the age of 75 may contribute and receive tax relief. The Government will top up your contribution with 20% basic rate tax relief.
Charles Stanley Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Charles Stanley are quite good with customers happy with the their dealings and the good functionality of the funds platform.
Trust Pilot – 3.2/5 (based on 5 reviews)
Charles Stanley offer a range of financial investment products including Stocks, Shares and ISAs, Junior ISAs, Investment Management and Financial Planning.
- A long-established, reputable firm, one of the oldest on the London Stock Exchange
- Award-winning: Platinum Winner, Boring Money Best Buy, ADVFN Best SIPP Provider
- Access to over 3000 funds
- Competitive fees and charges
- Control over your investments and contribution methods
- Flexibility to select the best ways to take your benefits at retirement
- The Government will top up your contribution with 20% basic rate tax relief
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- A helpful website and well-functioning platform and app
- Useful downloadable content and supporting literature
- A large website with some fairly overwhelming information
- App for Android lacking
- Access to your cash not available before age 55
- Offices and phone lines not open weekends
Website: Charles Stanley