Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City and is the third largest banking institution in the United States. It has over 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries.
With Citi’s Investment ISA you can choose from over 90 carefully selected top investment ISA funds and set up a Regular Savings Plan to invest tax efficiently each month with no need to declare on your tax return. It is great for people who are interested in potentially higher rewards than from a savings account and who are prepared to accept a certain level of investment risk in adverse market conditions. Higher rate taxpayers will only pay 10% on the dividends received when investing.
Citi offer a large range of financial services including bonds, equities, credit services, consumer finance, brokerage, insurance and more.
Citi Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Citi are poor with users unhappy with the very bad customer service levels and frustratingly limited access to advisors either through website, chat, app, email or phone.
- A goal-based advisory service with 200 million customers worldwide
- Access to a wide range of onshore and offshore investment solutions
- Clients will work with a dedicated Relationship Manager
- Award-winning: Wealth Briefing Awards 2019
- Enjoy a £2,000 welcome reward for signing up
- Cash reward of £800 for online referrals
- Fast easy online setup
- Investment ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA products not offered
- Higher rate taxpayers will pay 10% on dividends received when investing
- Limited product detail on website
- Negative customer experiences
- Difficult to reach service advisors either through website, chat, app, email or phone