Established in 1992, Clockwise Credit Union Clockwise Credit Union is a membership-based, not-for-profit financial organisation that offers a range of financial products and services to include safe savings and affordable loans to the people of Leicester.
Clockwise Credit Union’s Junior ISA is a tax-free savings account for children whereby money saved could be used to pay for future university fees, their first car or starting on the property ladder.
You can start your Junior ISA with as little as £1 for members of Clockwise, and enjoy a great annual tax-free rate of 1.00% calculated daily. This ISA is a highly tax-efficient way to put money away for your loved ones as you’ll pay no income or capital gains tax on any returns you earn. Your child gets access to the money as soon as they turn 18.
Clockwise Credit Union offer a range of related financial services including savings accounts and loans.
Clockwise Credit Union Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Clockwise Credit Union are very good with customers happy with the friendly, helpful team and the quick, easy-to-apply, and easy access process.
Facebook – 5/5 (based on 35 reviews)
- Access to a fun and interactive online account page
- A not-for-profit organisation that passes on savings to its members
- Refer a Friend £100 prize scheme
- Manage your money online or with the mobile app
- Funds protected by the FSCS
- A decent website with plenty of useful information
- Fast easy online setup
- Positive customer reviews
- FSCS protected
- Junior ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs, Stocks and Share or other ISA products not offered
- Limited online support guides and help sheets
- Only for the people of Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire
- Limited product reviews and customer feedback available online
Website: Clockwise Credit Union