Close Brothers Group plc is a company listed on the London Stock Exchange and member of the FTSE 250. It is one of the UK’s largest and longest established providers of high-quality financial advice and investment management services, managing over £12.6 billion on behalf of private clients, families, professionals, business owners and charities.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Close Brothers’ Stocks and Shares ISA is a straightforward, flexible way to invest, completely free of income tax or capital gains tax. The ISA has a competitive platform fee that starts at 0.25% and reduces in tiers depending on the amount you and your family invest.
This year’s ISA allowance is £20,000. You can invest in a wide choice of investments including UK equities, exchange traded funds (ETFs), UK stocks and shares, UK Government bonds (gilts) and investment trusts. These can be bought, sold and switched online at any time using an easy to use online portal.
Close Brothers offer a large range of related financial products including investment services, financial planning, estate planning, protection, mortgage advice, retirement planning and more.
Close Brothers Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Close Brothers are fairly mixed. Many customers have had good dealings with the company and have been satisfied with the customers service levels they received. Others, however, are far less complementary, complaining about incompetent, lazy and unhelpful staff, recommending that the company be avoided.
- One of the UK’s largest and longest established financial providers
- A member of the FTSE 250
- Clear and competitive pricing with no hidden costs or charges
- No annual ISA fees
- No charge for transfers
- An easy to use online portal, accessible at any time
- Buy, sell and switch investments easily online
- Useful downloadable factsheets, FAQs and help guides
- Fast easy online setup
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA products not offered
- Platform fees start at 0.25%
- Many negative reviews
- Complaints about incompetent, lazy and unhelpful staff
Website: Close Brothers