Established in 1878, the Close Brothers Group plc is a FTSE 250 leading UK merchant banking group, providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and stocks and shares trading.
The Close Brothers SIPP lets you take control of your retirement planning giving you greater freedom to choose the right investments for you. It is a long term, tax efficient investment where you to choose where you want your retirement savings to be invested, instead of leaving a pension company to make the decisions and can also provide you with an income once you reach retirement.
Close Brothers offer a range of related financial and planning services including Investment management services, Retirement planning, Estate planning, Protection, Mortgage advice, Stocks, Shares and ISAs, Fund management and more.
Close Brothers Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Close Brothers are generally excellent with customers praising the company’s prompt customer service levels and human approach to dealing with client difficulties, making them an easy company to deal with.
- Invest in a wide choice of investments
- No SIPP administration fee
- No charge for transfers
- Online portal is easy to use and accessible at any time
- View your SIPP on the go with the Close Brothers Asset Management App
- Free access to our expertise and in-house research
- Award-winning: Private Asset Managers, FT Adviser, STEP and Wealth Briefing
- Excellent customer reviews and recommendations
- A long-established, trusted brand
- A large website with lots of information a little whelming
- Offices and telephone lines not open weekends
- Some ongoing complaints over customer service
- Requests for payments not sent, yet late fee charges apply
Website: Close Brothers