Based in London and established in 2014, Crowd for Angels is a UK crowdfunding platform that offers companies and investors opportunities to raise and invest funds in different projects. Crowdfunding opportunities include shares, crowd bonds and digitalised securities.
Crowd for Angels Innovative Finance ISA
Crowd for Angels’ IF-ISA enables investors to select and lend money on secured terms directly to UK companies seeking funds to expand, diversify or develop their businesses. In this way companies are able to access the funds they need while investors have the potential to earn higher rates of interest than they could on bank deposits or Cash ISAs (while taking on an extra degree of risk) all without paying tax.
You can open an IF-ISA account for free with Crowd for Angels and there are no ongoing fees to pay. For the current tax year your personal allowance is £20,000. To be eligible to open to an IF-ISA you must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the United Kingdom.
Crowd for Angels offers crowdfunding opportunities including shares (equity), crowd bonds (debt) and digitalised securities (a form of cryptocurrency).
Crowd for Angels Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Crowd for Angels are excellent with customers praising the company’s innovative approach to financing as well as the conscientious ‘after care’ customer service and the simple, easy-to-use funding platform.
- ISA is free to open
- No fees for investing in Crowd Bonds and there are no annual management fees
- Takes less than 5 minutes to process an application
- Available online 24 hours a day
- A choice of UK companies to lend to
- Crowdfunding opportunities include shares, crowd bonds and digitalised securities
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Fast easy online setup
- A clear, easy to understand website
- Excellent customer reviews
- Innovative Finance ISA product only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime, Cash or other ISA offerings not available
- A relatively new company in the market
- To be eligible you must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the United Kingdom
Website: Crowd for Angels