Based in London, Crowd2Fund is an investment platform for private businesses and investors. The company is passionate about entrepreneurship and supporting fast-growing British businesses; so far it has supported nearly 4,000 UK businesses, which is does so via online lending.
Innovative Finance ISA
Crowd2Fund’s Innovative Finance ISA is an account that lets you invest in fast-growing British businesses from your £20,000 per year investment allowance. It is specifically developed for online lending and to support UK firms who need investment. By investing in businesses with the IFISA, you can earn tax-free interest. You will receive regular interest-only payments and the capital is repaid at the end of the term. With this ISA you choose the entrepreneurs that you wish to back, and you can potentially earn 6% to 15% APR, before fees, tax and bad debt. To be eligible you need to be a UK resident for tax purposes and aged 18 or over.
Crowd2Fund facilitates UK businesses with financial support packages such as investment opportunity, loans, equity, donations and more.
Crowd2Fund Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Crowd2Fund are very good with customers prising the friendly, helpful and knowledgeable customer service team, as well as the easy-to-use funding platform which is simple to navigate and understand.
- Supports investment in British businesses
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
- Access to funds at competitive rates
- Earn 6% to 15% APR
- Quickly build a diversified and balanced portfolio
- Easy-to-use funding platform which is simple to navigate and understand
- Fast easy online setup
- Excellent customer reviews and recommendations
- Innovative Finance ISA product only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime, Cash or other ISA offerings not available
- No high street presence, online only
- To be eligible you must be a UK resident and aged 18 or over
- Some minor complaints over the false transfer of information
- Some complaints of a poor user-interface for investors; always tagging anomalies and being slow to deliver fully funded campaigns to companies