Based in Bolton, Embark Pensions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Embark Group, which has over 40 years of expertise in pensions and over £34bn assets under administration. The company has a clear vision of creating a SIPP proposition that offers a practical, simple alternative for retirement savers.
The Option SIPP is an accessible, easy to understand and cost-effective personal pension. Designed to help simplify the complexity of pension investing; the Option SIPP gives clients access to standard investments through a wide panel of DFMs, Stockbrokers and Platforms as well as with other directly held funds.
The Full SIPP is Embark Pension’s most flexible SIPP, offering the greatest choice for clients to control their retirement savings, with access to property expertise and a wider range of investment opportunities.
The Embark Third Party Investment Account (TPIA) is an efficient and cost-effective option where you can set up an account without the need for any client signatures. It allows clients who are looking to purchase funds, shares, bonds or other assets via the Option SIPP or Full SIPP to be held on a platform.
Embark Pensions specialise in SIPPs, SAPPs and Pension Plans.
Embark Pensions Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Embark Pensions
- Paper-free online application process
- Fast, efficient SIPP set up
- A helpful and extensive literature library
- Bespoke products to suit a client’s individual circumstances
- No hidden charges or time costed fees
- Low entry costs to investment
- Regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority
- No online reviews or customer satisfaction statements
- Certain non-standard investments not allowed
- Offices and telephone lines not open weekends
Website: Embark Pensions