Fidelity International provides world class investment solutions and retirement expertise to institutions, individuals and their advisers – to help clients build better futures for themselves and generations to come. Established in Boston in 1969, the company now has total client assets of £457 billion from over 2 million clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Canada.
Fidelity’s flexible, award-winning SIPP is a great way to save for retirement with significant tax benefits. You choose what to invest in and when, and can contribute in lump sums or with a regular savings plan. Contributions you make are boosted by the government: for every £80 you invest the HMRC adds £20.
Fidelity offer a range of related financial services including Stocks, Share and ISAs, Junior ISAs and Personal Pensions.
Fidelity International Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Fidelity International are generally excellent as customers praise the ease of use of the company’s website and investment tools, the good range of funds, professional approach to business and its clear, transparent investment opportunities.
Trust Pilot – 4.1/5 (based on 1343 reviews)
- Low cost admin fees
- £25 cashback when you invest
- Flexible retirement options
- Thousands of funds and shares to choose from
- Over 50 years of expert guidance including insights and investment tools
- Helpful downloadable guides and product information
- Award-winning: Best Buy 2020, Moneywise Pension Awards 2019
- Some instances of poor customer service levels
- Reports of the web platform being down for over a week
- The new account management system fails to report the average total annual return, something which customers are keen to see reported on
- Long-winded completion of SIPP transfers