Based in London, Fitzrovia Finance is a specialized property lending marketplace specifically created to unlock the secured property lending market and open it to the wider retail investment market. Fitzrovia Finance was created as the online, retail facing arm for property backed loans of its parent company Alpha Real Capital: a fund management group with in excess of £2 billion of assets under management and has lent more than £150m to property developers and property investors in the UK.
Innovative Finance ISA
Fitzrovia Finance’s Innovative Finance ISA is a government-led scheme that allows you to invest up to £20,000 p.a., earning some of the best tax-free returns within the ISA market. You can use your annual £20,000 allowance or transfer an existing ISA to start earning 5.5% on your investments. The minimum investment size is £100.
Fitzrovia Finance is an established lender in development, investment and bridge loans, and is experienced in financing projects for UK property professionals.
Fitzrovia Finance Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Fitzrovia Finance.
- A specialized property lending marketplace
- A Seven Step risk control process to minimise risk
- Excellent return of 5.5% p.a. on your investment
- An experienced investment management team
- The company only finances or lends to developers that can secure their borrowing with real estate
- Large investment portfolio to choose from
- Fast easy online setup – three quick easy steps to get started
- Innovative Finance ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime or other ISA offerings not available
- Suitable for those interested in the property lending marketplace
- Minimum investment size is £100
- No online customer reviews or product feedback
Website: Fitzrovia Finance