Based in Ascot but with hubs nationwide, Flying Colours was established in 2015 to offer consumers a way to access financial advice and investment management without compromising the quality of advice and investment solutions needed to help clients reach their goals.
With the Flying Colours Investment ISA your ISA savings are invested into shares or other investments or in investment funds. By exposing your capital to more risk than a cash ISA you are offered the potential for much greater rewards in return. You can choose to be a DIY investor and select your own stocks and funds.
Or you can invest in ready-made, diversified portfolios which aim to minimise the amount of risk taken on in pursuit of returns. Flying Colours has a unique service that helps you find advisers nationally. This year’s ISA investment allowance is £20,000. The returns you make will be completely free of income tax or capital gains tax.
Flying Colours offer a range of related services including investment planning, financial planning, retirement planning, pension schemes, inheritance tax and estate planning, insurance and protection.
Flying Colours Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Flying Colours are generally very good with customers praising the excellent, knowledgeable staff who give sound investment advice. The team are considered helpful and attentive. However, some users have noted the opposite, with complaints of poor customer service and unresponsiveness.
Trustpilot – 4.3/5 (based on 28 reviews)
- Unique service helps you find advisers nationally
- Advisers are fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- A large collection of nationwide hubs
- Choose to be a DIY investor and select your own stocks and funds
- A clear easy-to-understand website
- Fast easy online signup
- Good customer reviews
- A relative newcomer to the market
- Stocks and Shares ISA products only
- Cash, Lifetime or other ISA offerings not available
- Limited downloadable content or supporting literature
- Some instances of poor customer service and unresponsiveness
Website Flying Colours