Folk2Folk is a national business with a local presence in Cornwall, Devon, Three Counties and Midlands, and Rutland, helping to create and sustain financially and socially successful local communities by facilitating straightforward local peer to peer lending. The company matches local businesses looking for loans with individual investors through our award-winning peer to peer lending platform.
Innovative Finance ISA (IFISA)
Folk2Folk’s Innovative Finance ISA enables you to use your annual Individual Savings Account allowance to earn tax-free interest from peer to peer lending. You will receive monthly tax-free interest of up to 4.5%-9% p.a. (depending upon available loans) with the ability to invest your full 2019/20 ISA allowance of £20,000.
The company does not charge IFSA fees and you can transfer your existing ISAs in. The IFISA term is from 1 to 5 years, depending on the term of the loan you invest into. To qualify you must be at least 18 years old and a resident in the UK and tax resident.
Folk2Folk specialises in peer-to-peer borrowing, lending and investing.
Folk2Folk Reviews and Ratings
There are only three Facebook reviews for Folk2Folk. Customer sentiment is positive with one user commenting that the service is very professional whilst also feeling personal and individual.
Facebook – 5/5 (based on 3 reviews)
- Helps create and sustain financially and socially successful local communities
- Tax-free interest of up to 4.5%-9% p.a.
- No IFSA fees
- Transfers-in allowed
- A clear, straightforward website, easy to get started
- Fast easy online setup
- A professional yet personal customer service
- Innovative Finance ISA products only
- Stocks and Shares, Cash, Lifetime or other ISA offerings not available
- A lack of helpful online guides and supporting documentation
- Only a small handful of online reviews
- No meaningful customer feedback or product reviews
- To qualify you must be at least 18 years old and a resident in the UK