Located in London and Woking, Fund Ourselves is a mission-driven FinTech marketplace that enables better, flexible and affordable short-term loans. The company is committed to providing smarter and simpler ways to deliver financial services, helping individuals to borrow or invest in a self-serving marketplace that is easy and safe to use.
Innovative Finance ISA
The Fund Ourselves Innovative Finance ISA you can earn up to 15% p.a. tax free, which is likely to provide a better return than the low risk and low yielding cash ISAs and is likely to be more stable than the volatile, high return stocks and shares ISAs.
You can transfer in from both previous and current year ISAs without incurring any charges and it won’t use up any more of your yearly tax-free allowance. Using Fund Ourselves you just need to set your lending criteria and Fund Ourselves Auto-Match™ algorithms will do the hard work for you.
It is a fully automated system that will sell all or most of your investment in a blink with immediate pay-outs. You may invest in a minimum of 10 loans, which can be adjusted to 20 loans. So, with a small investment you can invest into 40-80 loans per year. The minimum investment amount is £1,000 with a subscription limit of £20,000 per tax year. There are no fees to access your money.
As well as its Innovative Finance ISA, Fund Ourselves also offer short term loans and lending platforms.
Fund Ourselves Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Fund Ourselves are fairly good with many customers happy with the level of customer service they have received, as well as the speedy, efficient and simple service which puts money straight in accounts on the same day. Others, however, have found them to be slow and unresponsive with calls not being answered or messages returned.
- Earn up to 15% p.a. tax-free interest on your short to medium term peer-to-peer investment
- No fees to access your money
- Also no fees to transfer funds in or out
- A fully automated market system with auto-match algorithms
- Fully diversified investment opportunities
- Fast easy online setup
- Innovative Finance ISA products only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and Stocks and Shares ISA products not offered
- Minimum investment amount £1,000
- Subscription limit of £20,000 per tax year
- You can only have one innovative finance ISA per year
- Limited online supporting documentation or downloadable help guides
- Some complaints of a slow and unresponsive service, with calls not being answered or messages returned
Website: Fund Ourselves