Founded in 2015, Goji is a direct lending company based in London, offering retail investors access to innovative, alternative investment opportunities. The company is backed by AXA Strategic Ventures and Anthemis.
Innovative Finance ISA
Goji manages Innovative Finance ISAs for 30 platforms, managing IF ISAs since their inception and being instrumental in building the cross-industry working practices for the tax wrapper. The company offers investors an ISA which allows them to make use of their annual £20,000 allowance to invest tax free into qualifying investments. Investors can also transfer existing ISA balances giving investment managers access to large historic balances. The Goji Platform is designed to scale with you as you grow.
Goji supports the growth of the alternative investments industry by providing investment platforms and managers with leading-edge services.
Goji Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Goji.
- Management of 30 IF ISA platforms
- Electronic ISA transfers
- Automated HMRC reporting and workflow management
- Automated support for ISA transfers from existing ISA managers
- Cutting-edge management services
- Fast easy onboarding
- ISA funds held in FCA compliant client money account
- Investment Association Fintech member
- Award-winning: Alternative Investment Awards Best P2P Lending Technology Provider
- Backed by AXA Strategic Ventures and Anthemis.
- Fast easy online setup
- Founded in 2015, a newcomer to the ISA industry
- Innovative Finance ISAs only
- Lifetime ISAs, Stocks and Shares ISA and other ISA products not offered
- Limited product information on website
- Lack of downloadable content and online help guides
- Website is large and fairly overwhelming
- No online customer reviews or product feedback