The Harpenden Building Society is an English building society, which has its Head Office in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. Formed in 1953 it is the 30th largest in the United Kingdom with total assets of £315 million.
Harpenden Building Society’s Cash ISA is a savings accounts whereby the interest you earn is tax-free, making it a great way to save. The variable interest rate is 0.45% AER. The account is an instant access account so withdrawals may be made without notice or penalty, which includes up to £500 in cash over the counter. You must be aged 16 and over and a UK resident to open an account with a minimum deposit of just £1.
As well as its Cash ISA Harpenden Building Society also offer a range of financial services including mortgages and savings accounts.
Harpenden Building Society Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Harpenden Building Society.
- Variable interest rate is 0.45% AER
- Quick and easy to signup online
- A clear website with easy-to-understand information
- 14 day cooling off period
- Minimum deposit of just £1
- Award-winning: Personal Finance Awards, Mortgage Awards
- Cash ISAs only
- Lifetime ISAs, Stocks and Shares ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- Limited downloadable content or online help guides
- No customer reviews or product feedback
- You must be aged 16 and over and a UK resident to open an account
Website: Harpenden Building Society