Based in London, HNW Lending is a peer-to-peer asset-based lender that offers asset-based funding solutions. The company has been trading for over five years and has completed over 350 loans with over £80m lent to borrowers.
Innovative Finance ISA
HNW’s Innovative Finance ISA allows you to hold a range of alternative finance products in a tax free wrapper that keeps any returns you receive free of tax. The IFISA allows you to subscribe up to £20,000 in the 2020/21 tax year and protects the return on those investments from tax. You can transfer any existing ISA account you have to your new IFISA account and take advantage of the higher return rates available. To qualify you must be at least 18 years old and a resident in the UK and tax resident.
HNW Lending offers loans for individuals and businesses.
HNW Lending Reviews and Ratings
There is currently only one online review for HNW Lending. The customer was happy that the company offers good security and high returns, and that the Autoinvest system operates with minimum hassle.
Trustpilot – 3.7/5 (based on 1 review)
- Specialist in Innovative Finance ISA
- Fast and free sign-up and application process
- Good security and high returns
- Authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority
- FCA-approved wind-down plan protects lenders in case of insolvency
- Other ISAs products not offered
- IFISAs are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Poor product information and detail
- A lack of downloadable content, help guides and user resources
- A relative newcomer to the industry
- A lack of customer reviews and product feedback
Website: HNW Lending