HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, serving more than 40 million customers through its global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking and Markets. Its network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
HSBC Loyalty Cash ISA
With the HSBC Loyalty Cash ISA you can start with any amount from £1 and deposit up to £20,000 this tax year. It is a tax-efficient place to protect your savings whereby you will earn a variable rate of interest at 0.20% AER which is tax-free. It is an instant access account so you can withdraw any money at any time. However if you do so you will lose the associated tax benefits. To apply you must be aged 16 years or over and a UK resident.
HSBC offers a large range of financial services including Wealth, Investments and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, Global Banking, Markets and Property and Family Insurance.
HSBC Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for HSBC are very poor with the majority of reviewers noting poor customer service and frustration at being placed on hold for long periods. There are also many complaints about online services not functioning properly.
- Thousands of funds and shares to choose from
- Low cost admin fees
- Fast and free sign-up and application process
- Receive a loyalty rate after 12 months
- A trusted brand with many years of expert guidance including insights and investment tools
- Award-winning: Best Buy 2020, Moneywise Pension Awards 2019
- Cash ISA product only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime or other ISAs products not offered
- Very poor record of customer service
- Complaints about online services not functioning properly
- A very large, overwhelming website
- Product information hard to digest and understand