Based in Manchester and with offices in Leeds, London and Dundee, Interactive Investor employs more than 500 people. The company is the UK’s number one flat-fee investment platform, with over £30 billion of assets under administration and over 350,000 customers.
With Interactive Investor’s SIPP you choose how and where your pension is invested, giving you the opportunity to invest in a wider set of stocks and shares than traditional pensions, including: Unit trusts, Investment trusts, UK shares, UK government bonds and Permanent Interest-Bearing Shares. Whatever you contribute is topped up with an additional 20% from the Government. Higher rate and additional rate tax payers can claim back further tax relief through a Self-Assessment tax return. From the age of 55 you can withdraw up to 25% of the value of your SIPP tax-free.
As well as SIPPS, Interactive Investor also offer Stocks, Shares and ISAs.
Interactive Investor Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Interactive Investor are very good, particularly on Trust Pilot which has a stream of very positive comments. In particular, customers praise the personal service that Interactive Investor offer, the helpful, knowledgeable staff and easy to use platform.
- £60 discount on new SIPP accounts
- Special offer: £100 of free trade credits
- Flat rate fees which covers you for multiple accounts
- One free trade per month: get back £7.99 credit every month to buy or sell any investment
- Award-winning: Trust Pilot ‘Excellent’ Review
- Positive customer feedback and user experiences
- Some complaints of slow email response time
- Some misinformation about the ability to set up corporate accounts
- Some Euro balance discrepancies with trading accounts
- Offices and telephones not open on weekends
Website: Interactive Investor