Based in London, Invest Engine helps construct robust, globally-diversified portfolios using a carefully selected blend of ETFs tailored to different risk appetites. The company is supported by Ramsey Crookall, a multi-award winning, independent investment management firm.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Invest Engine’s Stocks and Shares ISA is a tax-free wrapper that allows individuals to invest up to £20,000 a year. There’s no income tax or capital gains tax (CGT) to pay on any income or profits from your ISA investments.
The ISA invests in low-cost exchange traded funds (ETFs) that track the performance of stock markets, bonds and other assets, giving you the opportunity to earn higher returns than from a Cash ISA.
You can have a choice of portfolios that pay a monthly income or which invest for longer-term growth. The income portfolios yield 2.4%, 3.3% and 5.5% a year, depending on portfolio risk. There are no set‑up fees, dealing fees or withdrawal fees.
As well as ISAs, Invest Engine offer investment portfolios for both personal accounts and business accounts.
Invest Engine Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Invest Engine are very good, with customers finding the platform to be really easy to use and the support from staff to be superb. It is simple and easy to sign up and once the account is up and running you get a simple clear dashboard that shows how things are going.
Trustpilot – 4.7/5 (based on 52 reviews)
- Income portfolios that yield 2.4%, 3.3% and 5.5% a year
- Portfolio determined by your personal situation – your goals, investor profile, time frame and tolerance of risk
- No set‑up fees, dealing fees or withdrawal fees
- Low fees of just 0.25% a year
- Easy access with no exit fees
- Transfer existing ISAs for free
- A choice of portfolios that pay a monthly income
- Fast easy online setup
- A simple clear dashboard
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- A fairly basic website
- Limited online supporting documentation or help tools
- Only a limited number of online reviews to draw upon
Website: Invest Engine