Founded in 2012, Invest & Fund is a peer-to-peer marketplace helping individuals, high net worth lenders, private banks, family offices and institutions achieve attractive, risk-adjusted returns from residential development projects. The company has expertise in credit risk assessment, property development and lending.
Innovative Finance ISA (IFISA)
The Invest & Fund Innovative Finance ISA (IFISA) allows lenders to make peer-to-peer (P2P) loans within a tax-free wrapper meaning that any interest earned will not be subject to tax and will not count towards an individual’s Personal Savings Allowance. There is a cap on the amount you can subscribe to ISAs each tax year, known as the annual ISA limit, and this is currently £20,000. With this ISA you can hand pick the loans you want to invest in. You can start lending from £500 and earn the full return minus 0.75%. To qualify you must be 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
Invest & Fund have expertise in credit risk assessment, property development and lending.
Invest & Fund Reviews and Ratings
At the time of writing there is only one Facebook review for Invest & Fund. This was a very positive endorsement, recommending that anyone looking for a good expert online market should get in touch.
Facebook – 5/5 (based on 1 review)
- Specialist in Innovative Finance ISAs
- Earn Interest Tax Free on Loans
- Expertise in credit risk assessment, property development and lending
- 100% focus on residential property and bridging finance
- Start lending from £500, earn the full return minus 0.75%
- A clear easy-to-understand website
- Fast easy online setup
- Innovative Finance ISA only
- Stocks and Shares, Cash ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- Total lender fees of 1.25% p.a.
- Limited online tools and help resources
- You must be 18 or over and a resident in the UK to qualify
- A lack of online customer reviews and product feedback
Website: Invest & Fund