Established in 1827 Investec offers international financial solutions to private, institutional and corporate clients. The company is based in London but with offices all over the UK.
Investec’s SIPP is designed to offer as much personalisation and flexibility as possible. It has the tax advantages of a standard pension plan but offers far more scope in terms of the types of investment that can be held within it. SIPPs are popular with people who want to build up a substantial fund as quickly as possible.
Investec offer a range of wealth management planning services including Investment Planning, Financial Planning, Pensions and Income Drawdown.
Investec Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Investec are poor with users complaining about bad customer service levels, slow money transfers and rate changes not communicated properly to customers.
- Free initial consultation with Investec’s Financial Planners
- A trusted brand with a long history of financial planning
- Expert recommendations to ensure you’re tax efficient
- Positive feedback on the iOS app, which works fast and has many useful functions
- Useful insights, guides and downloadable web content
- Competitive interest rates
- Offices nationwide
- Rate changes not communicated properly to customers
- Some complaints of slow money transfers and poor response times
- Many negative customer experiences
- A large website with lots of overwhelming content