Based in Leeds, IWeb is a low cost, no-frills stockbroker operated by Halifax Share Dealing. The company offers a wide variety of investments from UK and international stock markets including shares and funds.
IWebb’s SIPPs is a tax-efficient way of investing for retirement where you can receive up to 45% tax relief and pay no Capital Gains Tax on pension investments. Provided by AJ Bell, one of the leading pension providers in the UK, the SIPP is like a flexible pension that puts you in control. You can take 25% of your pension fund as a tax-free lump sum from the age of 55.
IWeb also offer a wide variety of investments, shares and funds including Stocks, Shares and ISAs.
IWeb Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for IWeb are poor with customers complaining of bad service levels, slow transfer response times, high exit fees and difficulties processing forms on the company’s clunky dealing platform.
Trust Pilot – 2.6/5 (based on 71 reviews)
- Dedicated administration team and access to AJ Bell consultants
- SIPP Illustration Tool produces illustrations to show your projected pension commencement lump sum and maximum income drawdown pension
- Award-winning: Sunday Times 100 Best Companies, Money Marketing Awards and Moneyfacts Annual Star Ratings 2020
- Flexi-access drawdown available
- Payment of death benefits
- Authorised and regulated by the FCA
- Low cost, no frills
- Complaints that the dealing price is not shown on the chart before you accept, so you are buying or selling blind
- Poor customer service
- Slow transfer response times
- High exit fees
- Difficult form processing and clunky dealing platform
- A basic, out-dated website