Based in Blackpool, James Brearley has been a leading Investment Managers and Stockbrokers for over 100 years. The company’s execution, custody and valuation services extend to cover general investment accounts, ISAs, pensions and offshore bonds.
Stocks and Shares Flexible ISA
James Brearley’s Stocks and Shares Flexible ISA gives you the opportunity to invest across a wide range of equities, fixed interest securities and collective investment schemes. You pay no further tax on any income earned or any gains when you sell your investments. It is a flexible ISA, so you can withdraw money from the ISA and return it in the same tax year, without this contributing towards the ISA allowance of £20,000 for that tax year. You must be a UK resident over 18 to apply.
Stocks and Shares Junior ISA
The junior version of this ISA is also wholly tax-free whereby money invested is sheltered from capital gains and income tax, making it an attractive, tax-efficient product. There are a huge range of investment options available and specialist advice is available if you need help picking your portfolio. Only parents or guardians are able to open a Junior ISA, but anyone can pay into them (such as grandparents or friends). Money is safely locked away until the child turns 18, helping a nice nest egg build up.
The company’s execution, custody and valuation services extend to cover general investment accounts, ISAs, pensions and offshore bonds.
James Brearley Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for James Brearley.
- A well-established company with 100 years longevity
- Flexible ISA
- A wide range of equities, fixed interest securities and collective investment schemes
- A decent library of downloadable help resources
- Nominee Service provides clients with a secure and efficient facility in which to hold their investments
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Fast easy online setup
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- You must be a UK resident over 18 to apply
- Limited product information available on the website
- No online customer reviews
- No product feedback or recommendations
Website: James Brearley