Based in Lancashire, James Sharp & Co is an independent stockbroking firm and a member of the London Stock Exchange. It offers a range of financial products and services including ISAs, dealing services, SIPPs, SSASs, estate matters and nominee and safe custody services.
James Sharp & Co’s Self-Select ISA offers tax efficient investing opportunities, providing shelter from higher rate income tax on dividends and capital gains tax. It allows clients to invest in a wide range of investments including any UK or foreign company listed on a recognised stock exchange, or any fund or investment trust which meets the ISA rules set by the Inland Revenue. The maximum allocation is £20,000 tax-free.
The company’s Junior ISA is also wholly tax free. Money invested is sheltered from capital gains and income tax, making it an attractive, tax-efficient product. It is a popular way for family and friends to build up tax-efficient savings and investments to help with future costs of education, buying a home or simply giving a child a great start in life.
You will have access to a wide range of investments including any UK or foreign company listed on a recognised stock exchange. The maximum allocation is £9,000 tax-free. Money is safely locked away until the child turns 18.
As well as ISAs the company also offers dealing services, SIPPs, SSASs, estate matters and nominee and safe custody services.
James Sharp & Co Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for James Sharp & Co.
- Specialists in Investment ISAs and Junior ISAs
- Execution-only or advisory dealing services
- A wide range of investments
- Minimum subscriptions of £10 allowed
- Annual charge cap of 1.5%
- Fast easy online setup
- Very basic website with limited product details or information
- Lack of downloadable supporting literature or online tools
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- No online reviews or customer feedback
Website: James Sharp & Co