With a 65 year history, Kingdom Bank is a Christian bank that aims to place Jesus Christ at the centre of its business with the goal of seeing lives changed as a result of the work of the churches and organisations it serves. It provides a range of financial services to suit individuals as well as charities.
One Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA
Kingdom Bank’s Cash ISA is a tax-free savings plan. The minimum investment into this ISA is £2,000 and for the 2020/2021 tax year the cash ISA subscription limit is £20,000. No withdrawals are permitted during the fixed term (one year); interest will be paid at maturity at a fixed rate of 0.50% AER. The ISA is open to anyone who is a UK resident and aged 16 or over, and transfers in from existing ISAs are welcome.
Kingdom Bank provides a range of financial services to suit individuals as well as charities including savings and borrowing accounts, protection and insurance.
Kingdom Bank Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Kingdom Bank.
- A 65 year old Christian bank serving individuals and charities
- Specialist in Fixed Rate Cash ISAs
- Protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Fast easy online setup
- Transfers in accepted
- Fixed Rate Cash ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime or other ISA products not offered
- Minimum investment £2,000
- Fixed term of one year, money is tied up until then
- A basic website with limited product detail and information
- A lack of downloadable support guides and online tools
- No online reviews or customer feedback
Website: Kingdom Bank