Kingston Unity is a Friendly Society in Yorkshire that has been helping its members to secure their financial future since 1840.
The Kingston Unity Friendly Society Investment ISA is a tax-free savings account that let you invest a regular amount or a lump sum, up to £20,000 tax-free in the 2020/21 tax year.
You can save from £25 per month, a lump sum of £500 or more or a combination of the two. The company’s expertly managed With Profits fund invests in a range of assets, delivering the potential of a greater return than the more common Cash ISA while protecting your savings from unpredictable markets.
The product gives a guaranteed return of your initial investment on the 10th anniversary or each subsequent 5th anniversary, which means you will be able to withdraw all the money paid into your ISA as well as all bonuses added, less withdrawals already made.
Friends & Family Junior ISA
The Kingston Unity Friendly Society’s Junior ISA is an innovative way to make saving for your child’s future simple, quick and flexible, enabling parents, godparents, grandparents and friends to easily add money to a child’s savings account via a secure web link.
Then in years to come, this savings pot could help pay towards those significant life events like a new car or help towards university living costs. The company’s expertly managed With Profits fund invests in a range of assets, delivering the potential of a greater return than the more common Cash ISA while protecting your savings from unpredictable markets.
You can save up to £9,000 for your child, tax-free in the 2020/21 tax year. Save regular payments from £5 a month or add one-off payments from £10.
Kingston Unity offers a wide variety of savings and investment products including ISAs, investment bonds, tax exempt savings plans, regular savings plans, life membership plans and child trust funds.
Kingston Unity Friendly Society Reviews and Ratings
At the time of writing there is currently only one Facebook review for Kingston Unity. This customer was very happy with the individual service he received, recommending the company as ‘good’ and ‘safe’ to use.
Facebook – 5/5 (based on 1 review)
- A long-established, reputable company since 1840
- Profits are shared with members, not for corporate profit
- Save from £25 per month, a lump sum of £500 or more or a combination of the two
- Expertly managed With Profits fund invests in a range of assets
- A guaranteed return of your initial investment on the 10th anniversary or each subsequent 5th anniversary
- Company only invests in ethical businesses
- A clear, easy-to-understand website
- Helpful downloadable supporting documentation
- Safe and secure online signup in minutes
- FSCS protected
- Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
- Investment ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- A lack of online reviews
- No product feedback available
Website: Kingston Unity Friendly Society