Founded in 2014, Landlord Invest is an online marketplace which matches professional landlords looking for financing with investors that are looking to invest in asset-backed products with a monthly income.
Innovative Finance ISA
Landlord Invest’s Innovative Finance ISA allows you to earn tax-free returns by lending through its peer-to-peer platform, offering returns of up to 12% per annum. You may in the current tax year invest £20,000 across a combination of a cash ISA, stocks and shares ISA, and the IFISA. Choose the loans you invest in – all loans are secured by British property, and receive monthly interest payments. There are no investor fees. To qualify you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
Landlord Invest is a peer-to-peer lending platform which enables people to invest in residential buy to let mortgages and bridging loans.
Landlord Invest Reviews and Ratings
At the time of writing there is currently only one online review for Landlord Invest. The customer thought that the company offers very limited investment opportunities and that the secondary market is more active, although again relatively limited.
Trustpilot – 3.4/5 (based on 1 review)
- Specialists in landlords financing
- Returns of up to 12% per annum
- Choose the loans you invest in – all loans are secured by British property
- Secure online signup in minutes
- No investor fees
- Receive monthly interest payments
- FCA authorised
- One of the first platforms to offer a residential property-backed IFISA
- A clear, easy-to-understand website
- A relative newcomer to the industry
- Innovative Finance ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Cash ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- Not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Limited online tools or supporting documentation
- A lack of customer feedback or product reviews
- To qualify you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
Website: Landlord Invest