Launched in 1995, Liontrust Asset Management plc is a British asset management company based in London, specialising in fund management. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Stocks and Shares ISA
Liontrust’s Stocks and Shares ISA is a tax-efficient way of investing in funds as you save for the medium to long term, giving you access to a range of different investment opportunities where you can invest a regular monthly amount, a lump sum – or both. There is no capital gains tax (CGT) on growth and no tax on income or interest within an ISA. Therefore, ISAs do not need to be declared on your tax return. The maximum amount you can invest in the ISA is £20,000 each year. You must be 18 or over and a UK resident to qualify.
Liontrust’s Junior Stocks and Shares ISAs offers the same tax benefits as ISAs: investments are free from CGT and income tax and they do not need to be declared on tax returns. All children under the age of 18 are eligible to open a Junior ISA, although no withdrawals are allowed before the child’s 18th birthday. The overall JISA allowance for 2020-2021 is £9,000.
Liontrust is a specialist fund management company that helps its clients achieve their financial goals, supporting companies in generating sustainable growth, and empowering and inspiring the wider community.
Liontrust Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Liontrust.
- Specialist fund management services
- Includes Stocks and Shares ISA
- My Liontrust gives 24/7 online access to your investments, your personal details and past transactions
- Award-winning: AJ Bell Fund & Investment Trust Awards 2020, FE fundinfo Alpha Manager of the Year Awards 2020
- Quick and easy to sign up and begin
- Stocks and Shares ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs and other ISA products not offered
- Very limited product detail and information offered
- No online reviews or customer feedback