Based in London, Loanpad provides a user-friendly, lower-risk platform for investors to earn inflation-busting interest through shared short-term property loans.
Innovative Finance ISA
Loanpad’s Innovative Finance ISA lets you invest as much as £20,000 each tax year without paying tax on your interest. As long as you’re 18 or older and a UK resident, you can open a new ISA or transfer an existing one and enjoy all the benefits of a Loanpad peer-to-peer lending account, completely tax-free. You’ll get 3.25% returns with a Loanpad ISA Classic account and 4.25% returns with ISA Premium. You can reinvest or take out your interest and move money in and out of your ISA account as often as you like in the same tax year. The minimum investment into this ISA is £10.
Loanpad provides a user-friendly, lower-risk platform for investors to use, with or without an ISA wrapper. Its two main products are the Loanpad ISA Classic and the ISA Premium.
Loanpad Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews for Loanpad are excellent. Customers are very happy with platform, which is out-performing others in the industry; its ease of use and the good returns generated on investments. It is easy to set up and to get going, and reliable in use.
- 3.25% returns with a Loanpad ISA Classic account
- 4.25% returns with ISA Premium account
- Fast, simple on-boarding process
- Daily access
- An easy to understand, clear website
- Excellent customer reviews
- An easy-to-use, reliable platform that out-performs others in the industry
- Innovative Finance ISAs only
- Cash ISAs, Lifetime ISAs, Stocks and Shares and other ISA products not offered
- A lack of downloadable content, help guides and online tools
- Minimum investment of £10
- Not protected by the FSCS