With a rich 75 year history, LV is an award-winning mutual protection, savings and retirement provider, working with a wide range of financial companies to offer independent, regulated financial advice to its customers. The company has over 1.28million customers who enjoy life insurance, income protection, investments and retirement income solutions such as equity release, fixed term annuities and drawdown products.
The LV= Pension Wrapper provides access to an extended range of SIPP investment opportunities to suit different levels of investor sophistication and appetites to investment risk. Working with a selected range of leading investment managers, the LV= SIPP provides various investment options including commercial property and non-panel Discretionary Fund Managers, with all associated tax relief benefits.
LV also offers home, car, pet and travel insurance, bonds and ISAs and investments, income protection and investment opportunities.
LV Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews on Trust Pilot for LV are excellent with users praising the easy-to-use website, its competitive pricing, speed of response and straightforward processes.
- Excellent online customer reviews
- Access to a selected range of leading investment managers
- A large range of blended investment solutions to choose from
- A simple wrapper charging structure with the flexibility to move between investments
- Moneyfacts 5 Star Rating and Defaqto Gold Certification
- A clear, well laid-out website
- ‘Heart of Retirement’ adviser hub and online resources
- Free access to the LV Retirement Pathfinder; an impartial retirement modelling tool
- A wealth of downloadable supporting literature
- A company with longevity and a rich 175 year history
- Some instances of poor customer service from several unhappy clients
- A very large website with a lot of overwhelming information
- Difficult to navigate through all the online content
- At least £3,000 must be in LV= Core funds before taking other investment options