Mansfield Building Society has been a trusted Building Society since 1870. It has a range of financial solutions including mortgages, savings accounts, home insurance, funeral plans and financial planning solutions.
Mansfield Building Society has three ISA products that offers the benefit of tax-free savings. You can pay up to £20,000 into your ISA in the current tax year:
90 Day Notice Cash ISA
With a minimum Balance of just £1, this ISA offers an interest rate of 0.75% AER tax free. You can withdrawal cash or closure this account subject to 90 days written notice or the loss of 90 days interest.
2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA
The minimum balance for this ISA is £500, with a fixed interest rate of 0.75% AER tax free. No withdrawals are allowed until maturity; early closure is subject to the loss of 180 days interest on the closing balance.
Easy Access Cash ISA
With a minimum Balance of just £1, this ISA offers an interest rate of 0.30% AER tax free. Withdrawals, closure or transfers can be made without notice or loss of interest.
Mansfield offer a range of related financial services including mortgages, savings accounts, home insurance, funeral plans and financial planning solutions.
Mansfield Building Society Reviews and Ratings
There are currently no online reviews for Mansfield Building Society.
- Long-established, serving customer and member needs since 1870
- As a mutual building society it actively support the local community through sponsorship, charitable support and the direct engagement of staff
- A choice of three Cash ISA products to choose from
- Minimum Balance of just £1, up to £20,000 tax-free each year
- Fast easy online setup
- Cash ISAs only
- Stocks and Shares, Lifetime ISAs or other ISA products not offered
- Limited online support tools and downloadable content available
- No online reviews or customer feedback
- No product feedback or useful comparisons
Website: Mansfield Building Society